No matter what type of blind you require, measuring your windows is easy with our simple instructions.
- Tape measure (metal ones are best)
- Pen and paper
When the blinds are required to hang outside the window recess.
For Folding Arm Awnings follow below instruction if you want your blind to hang outside the window recess:
- Measure the exact width of where you'd like your blind to be. Note the measurement.
- All of our blinds are made to measure. Please follow the instructions carefully. Make sure you take your measurements using a STEEL rule or tape.
- Take all your measurements in millimetres (mm).
- When measuring, always look out for things like window handles or tiles and take their position into account if necessary, to ensure a perfect fit.
- When taking measurements please follow this helpful rule - "measure once, measure twice and measure again to be sure!".