The Half Price Blinds warranty
For claims covered by the warranty, Half Price Blinds will replace or repair any product with like or similar parts, found to be defective as a result of faulty materials. This excludes shipping costs.
Blind warranty does not apply to any Half Price Blinds or parts thereof which fail due to accident, alterations, improper use, abuse, neglect, normal wear, nor colour fading due to sunlight or direct exposure to salt air, failure to follow instructions for measuring and installing or operating the product.
Wood blinds are a natural product. Slight warpage and variations in colour, texture and grain are characteristic of real wood. These variations will be especially visible in blinds with light coloured stains. The variations are normal and natural and are considered of acceptable quality.
Any defect, malfunction or other failure of the product to conform to this limited warranty will be remedied by Half Price Blinds solely in the manner provided in this warranty.
Covered under Warranty
- The original purchaser of the blind;
- Defects in materials and workmanship;
- Failure of blind to operate;
- Internal parts and mechanism;
- Cords, components and brackets;
- Supplied colour different to sample; and
- Damaged noted upon delivery.
Not covered under Warranty
- Abuse, accidents and improper-use;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Alterations or improper installations;
- Freight, removal and re-installation costs;
- Over exposure to the elements;
- Natural minor fading over time; and
- Improper cleaning and use of chemicals.