Half Price Blinds Humanities Scholarship
Win a $1,000 Scholarship
As an Australian blinds company with over 40 years of industry experience, the Half Price Blinds team are passionate about delivering stylish DIY blinds for half the price. We recognise the need to support young Australians undertaking tertiary studies in the field of Humanities and encourage all eligible students to participate.
The winning student will receive a cash prize of $1,000 to go towards their studies. This scholarship will be awarded to the individual who demonstrates the best understanding of the benefits of buying DIY blinds.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Be an Australian citizen.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the benefits of buying DIY blinds.
- Be a full-time or part-time student currently enrolled in a Humanities undergraduate degree at a university based in Australia.
How to Apply
All applicants should email their details and written response to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Half Price Blinds Humanities Scholarship’. All applications should include the following:
- Full name, age and phone number
- Name of tertiary education institution and course
- Attach your written response (300 words or less) to the question: 'What do you believe are the top 3 benefits of buying DIY blinds?'
Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com