Our 3-Day Express Roller Blinds give you the same factory-direct-quality and attention-to-detail but with High-Priority Speed. Using your selected fabric colour we precision-manufacture your new Roller Blinds in just three working days and dispatch them to you on the fourth (naturally, we cannot make or send the blinds on weekends or public holidays). Plus delivery time 1-6 working days.
Please note that express delivery times are estimated and orders going to Tasmania must allow extra shipping time.
- Maximum width 3000mm, maximum drop 3000mm
- Minimum width 300mm, minimum drop 300mm
- Australian custom-made blind handcrafted with love.
- Universal brackets suitable for top, side and face fitting.
- High quality aluminium tube and sidewinder mechanism.
- Your choice of chain and bottom bar colour.
- Easy to use controls can be fitted on the left or right-hand side of the blind you choose.
- Spring assist for width over 2400mm at no extra cost.
- Optional automation hard-wired or rechargeable motor.
- Optional fascia, strong aluminium construction.
- Child safety, all our blinds are supplied with the latest safety devices.
- 2 Year Warranty for your peace of mind.
How to measure
No matter what type of blind you require, measuring your windows is easy with our simple instructions.
- Tape measure (metal ones are best)
- Pen and paper
When the blinds are required to fit inside the window recess.
Select this option if you wish to supply the size of the recess into which the blinds will fit. To provide this measurement, select "inside recess" as the measurement option. This will require measurement of the window in 3 places, as shown to the right; please provide us with the smallest measurement.
On all blinds except Roller Blinds and Vision Blinds we will deduct a small amount to ensure the blinds clear the sides and bottom of the recess, allowing for correct operation. We will make an approximate deduction of 10mm from the width, 5mm off each side and up to 10mm from the drop. On Roller Blinds and Vision Blinds we only allow approximately 2mm deduction on width measurement as this will lessen the fabric gap.
Minimum Depth required for RECESS TO FIX BRACKET.
This is a guide with an understanding that the minimum depth for the bracket may mean that the blinds and bracket will sit outside the window recess.
|Vertical Blinds 89mm||30mm - 85mm|
|Vertical Blinds 127mm||30mm - 90mm|
|Aluminium Venetian Blinds||20mm - 35mm|
|Roman Blinds||20mm - 35mm|
|Timber-look Nova Blinds||30mm - 70mm|
|Cedar Venetian Blinds||30mm - 70mm|
|Panel Glide Blinds||30mm - 65mm|
|Vertisheer Blinds)||30mm - 90mm|
When the blinds are required to hang outside the window recess.
For all types of blinds follow these instructions if you want your blind to hang outside the window recess:
- Measure the exact width of where you'd like your blind to be. We recommend the blind overlaps the window by at least 50mm to a 100mm on each edge depending on the space you have. If you have an architrave we recommend measuring from outside of architrave to outside of architrave. Note the measurement.
- Measure the exact drop from the top of where you want your blind to be to the bottom. Please note we recommend 50mm to a 100mm above the window opening depending on the space you have. Note the measurement.
- All of our blinds are made to measure. Please follow the instructions carefully. Make sure you take your measurements using a STEEL rule or tape.
- Take all your measurements in millimetres (mm).
- When measuring, always look out for things like window handles or tiles and take their position into account if necessary, to ensure a perfect fit.
- When taking measurements please follow this helpful rule - "measure once, measure twice and measure again to be sure!".
- All of our blinds can be fitted into the face of the window frame or wall, or into the top of the lintel. This gives you complete control over the positioning of your blind.
How to install
We stock a huge range of blinds, shutters, awnings and curtains. Our indoor selection includes Rollers, Venetians and Verticals while the outdoor range features automatic and folding arm awnings, as well as Windmaster Blinds.
The vast majority of our blinds are manufactured right here in Australia. By locals, for locals.
With a large range of blinds on offer, the fabric and materials vary between product and style. For example, we offer blockout, translucent and sunscreen fabrics and our shutters are available in both aluminium and basswood. You can find the details for your desired blind on the product page itself, under ‘Product Information’.
Absolutely! You can order up to 6 fabric samples completely free of charge and we’ll send them to you immediately via Express Australia Post. Simply click ‘Get a material sample’ on your chosen product to add a sample to your cart.
The cost of installing new blinds in your home or office will vary depending on factors like the size of the window, fabric and the style you decide on. Roller blinds, Venetian blinds and vertical blinds are all some of our most affordable products, with prices starting from as little as $60. Plus, if you find a cheaper price on a comparable-quality stocked item, simply send the relevant offer to our staff at Half Price Blinds and we’ll beat the competing offer by 10%*, that’s our promise!
No, we are an online supplier only. All of our customers do their own measure and install.
Measuring and installing the blinds you buy online is easy when you follow our DIY Guides. These simple instructions will help you to correctly measure and fit your new blinds with ease.
No, we operate entirely online, which is how we’re able to provide the largest range of blinds at the lowest prices to our customers all across Australia.
Child and pet safety is a top priority here at Half Price Blinds. With our child-friendly blinds and awnings, you can eliminate the need for dangerous cords, ropes and chains altogether, to create a much safer home environment for your family without compromising on practicality and style.
Our blinds are sold exclusively on our website: halfpriceblinds.com.
We accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and Zippay.
It is possible to check out as a guest when placing an order online. We will save your details only to process your order and in line with our Terms but you will not be a Half Price Blinds account holder. However, creating an online account with Half Price Blinds is free and allows you to save quotes for future reference. It also means we are able to pre-fill your information when you place an order, saving you the time and hassle of entering this manually.
When you shop with Half Price Blinds, you’re guaranteed to get the best price for the type of window treatment you need. If you find a comparable-quality stocked item at a lower price elsewhere, we’ll beat it by 10%! You can read more about our Price Beat terms here. Just email a copy of your quote to email@example.com.
We deliver Australia-wide.
We strive to deliver your new blinds to you in the shortest amount of time possible. These are the estimated manufacturing and delivery timeframes for our products:
All orders are delivered by road freight. Once your order is confirmed, we will send you an online tracking code for internet tracking.
Shipping is currently a fixed price of $399. We offer free shipping on all orders over $399 excluding Curtains and Outdoor Blinds, and some exceptions.
Once you have placed an order, you can see the status of this in real-time using our online order tracking tool. Simply enter your email address and order number.
We will do everything we can to help you with any changes to your order. We send your order directly to the manufacturer to ensure prompt production and delivery of your blinds. Most orders may be changed within the first 24 hours for no additional fee. Production of orders may be implemented immediately on confirmation of order therefore any change to an order under production may incur a fee. Absolutely no changes will be processed after 24 hours from confirmation of order. Orders may be cancelled within the first 24 hours for a minimum 10% transaction fee. All changes and cancellations must be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Half Price Blinds products come with a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Please visit the Product Warranty details page for more information.
As Half Price Blinds sell custom made window treatments, manufactured with extreme care, to the specifications provided by our customers, orders are non returnable. To avoid finding yourself with blinds that don’t fit, please use the measuring instructions on this website and order one blind or shade as a first sample ("the first sample option"). That is the best means of ensuring that you have measured your area correctly.
We don’t offer a blinds repair service at this time.
Should your order be damaged when it arrives at your door, you may be covered for replacement under warranty. Please note the damage upon delivery and contact us immediately.
If you need help with your order or would like to speak to our Australian customer service support team, you can call us on 1300 699 041 Mon-Fri: 9.30am - 5.30pm AEST, or use use the contact form on our website.
Roller Blinds Chain Mechanism
Child Safe Securo Wand ($15)
- Completely child safe
- No need to drill walls for safety devices
- A swivel wand for extremely easy operation
Bottom Bar Colours
MR50 Electric Motor - Needs Electrician
The MR motor is a price competitive 240 volt AC remote control motor used for single or linked blinds. Operated by a 1 or 4 channel remote control.
- Hardwired or into a Power Point (plug not included)
- Up to 20sqm of blind
- 35mm tube motor
- 500mm minimum blind width
- Comes with a single channel remote
Lithium Rechargeable Battery Motor - No Electrician Needed
Half Price Blinds’ has ultra-modern Lithium rechargeable electric blinds motors with extraordinary capacities. They can effect up to 200 cycles (making the blind go up or down) and can be recharged fully in around three hours.
- Requiring no electrical wiring
- Inbuilt- Lithium Battery
- 200 Cycles per charge
- 3 hours recharging with an electrical charger
- Easy to use and stylish remote
- Up to 4sqm of blind
- Comes with a single channel remote
- 500mm minimum blind width